Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
post picture of your cases & explain why you chosen and how it help to protected your phone
StunnaBella
Enthusiast

hi gangs! =]

i have done searched the posted thoroughly to see if anyone has made one and have not seen one. so, i just thought ill be the first person to make one. so, here it is.

so, lets play the game. its just simple, really. all you have to do is to just post a picture or 2 of your favorite case or whatever kind you have to cover your phone with. or you can either tell us where or what kind of cases you have/get from & why you chosen it & how it help to protected your phone . itll be really interesting to see what yall have. so, lets play and post it up in here. plus, so that way i can get some ideas of what kind of case that i should be getting for my brand new iphone 5 when i get it in jan, at least and so do my sis can get some ideas for herself as well as she got iphone 5 already. so, yeah. =o]

p.s.

you dont have to be particular if you dont want to. thats totally okay, too. =o]

thanks ❤️

Labels (1)
0 Likes