promised promotion
Lkwd1

I purchased an iPhone 11 from a Verizon store in Cypress, California in JULY 2021.  I was promised a promotion that was not applied to my account.  

Promotion was iPhone 11 for $300 [basically you pay $300 and you receive the other $300 in credits on your account each month.  

Instead of crediting my account - they are charging me each month.  Basically stealing my money and not delivering the promotion they offered.

I have called each month and have chatted online 4 times.  Each time I am promised that the issue is resolved and I will see credits on my next billing.  

Here we are 4 MONTHS LATER!!! and I am still being charged.

Does anyone have knowledge where I can file a formal complaint?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: promised promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have the promotion that was intended to be applied to your account. Please respond to the Private Note that we have sent. Looking forward to hearing back. -Chris

0 Likes
jjet

I have the same issue but my purchase was made at an authorized retail store. On Verizon chat just an hour ago they told me there was no iphone 11 promo like that in July and pushed me to the store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jjet,

It's always great to have a promotion when you purchase a new phone, and stores can have their own offers separate from what we have online. What specific offer are you referring to from last year? With any promotion, the discount is provided though monthly credits that would align with your device payment, not as a large credit provided upfront. You can see more about how different promotions work here: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-deals-faqs/ -Russell

0 Likes
jjet

It was $300 off without needing a trade in and yes I understand it was to be monthly credits.  I paid off all but $300 up front so that for 24 months I would have a charge of $12.50/mo and a credit of $12.50.   

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details! We're happy to look further into your account & promotion concerns. I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

-Kia

0 Likes