reactivating my iPhone X and swap it for flip phones telephone number.
HawaiiDuffer

I upgraded my iPhone X to an iPhone 12 Pro Max for my main line. I want to use the iPhone X to replace another lines flip phone on my account. I wanted to do this online. Anyone know how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: reactivating my iPhone X and swap it for flip phones telephone number.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@HawaiiDuffer wrote:

I upgraded my iPhone X to an iPhone 12 Pro Max for my main line. I want to use the iPhone X to replace another lines flip phone on my account. I wanted to do this online. Anyone know how?

Is the flip phone a 4G LTE basic phone? If so and the SIM card is a nano SIM card size, you can install it in the iPhone X to activate it on that line. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: reactivating my iPhone X and swap it for flip phones telephone number.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, HawaiiDuffer! We certainly understand wanting to get rid of that old flip phone and utilizing your iPhone X to do so is a great idea! Activating the phone should be quite easy through My Verizon. There is a helpful video on how to do so located here: https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-activate-device-video/#:~:text=It's%20easy%20to%20activate%20.... Please let us know if you run into any issues. -Stanley

0 Likes