replacement iPhone 5c keeps searching
mikemis

I just had a second iPhone 5c replaced withing a couple of days. The first one would lose WiFi after moving 7 feet from the router. Reset did not work.

The 2nd replacement, upon activation stays in a "Searching" mode and does not locate the Verizon network. For WiFi it recognized it, but does not connect.

Tried a reset and rebooting of the router as well to no avail.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: replacement iPhone 5c keeps searching
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mikemis,

Having a phone that says searching is not what we want anyone to experience. We’re here to help! Let’s search out this mystery ASAP. Has the phone been completely activated to our network? Have you been able to make & receive calls at all? What Zip Code are you in?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: replacement iPhone 5c keeps searching
mikemis

Hello and thanks for responding. Cannot make or receive calls as the phone is in full "search" mode now. I am in zip code 07924. I am at work and the phone is at home so if you have any ideas I can try later. Also, is utilizing iTunes a must? I tried to connect to iTunes this morning but did not get any notification that iTunes recognized the phone.

0 Likes