setting uo embarqmail with iphone 6 plus
tonettedaniel
Enthusiast - Level 2

i cannot get my emails to delete off the computer after i delete them from my iphone 6.  the email is embarqmail.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: setting uo embarqmail with iphone 6 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tonettedaniel,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your emails not deleting from you email account after deleting from the phone. I would suggest reaching out to your email provider regarding this concerns. Upon review is seems that the embarqmail.com email is set up with a POP3 server so it is not capable of deleting emails from multiple devices when just deleted from one. You would have to reach out to your email provider to see if there is an IMAP option for your email account.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: setting uo embarqmail with iphone 6 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tonettedaniel,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your emails not deleting from you email account after deleting from the phone. I would suggest reaching out to your email provider regarding this concerns. Upon review is seems that the embarqmail.com email is set up with a POP3 server so it is not capable of deleting emails from multiple devices when just deleted from one. You would have to reach out to your email provider to see if there is an IMAP option for your email account.

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes