sleep/wake button works randomly
BiagioP

My sleep wake button works randomly on my iphone 5. I have updated to the latest IOS. However the problem persists.

I bought the phone at Best Buy in Nov 2012, will Verizon still honor the phone warranty or do I need to contact Apple?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: sleep/wake button works randomly
The89Tger

Had the same problem, took it to Apple Store and they replaced it immediately...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Biagio

I hate to hear your having a problem with your iPhone. Let's look into this immediately! Was the device exposed to any liquid or physical damage? If not yes we can get you a replacement under the manufacturers warranty.

Did this start after an app was downloaded? Please try a reset. Here's how: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=64529

Let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
BiagioP

I brought it to an Apple store last week and they replaced the phone. now works like a charm! Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Woohoo! I'm glad to see that the issue with the sleep/wake button has been resolved BiagioP. thank you for keeping us posted. That's the great thing about the manufacturer having stores available. You have the option to have the device diagnosed right away. Keep in mind that we are always here to assist in any way we can.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes