suspend/reconnect service iphone6
Steph_DeLong
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am thinking of suspending my service temporarily due to recent family problems. I would like to disconnect from everyone for a short time but i am weary about doing this. I tried to research it, do you have to wait 90 days to suspend service? Let's say I just want to supspend service for a week, is that an option? Are there are fees associated with it?

Just wondered if anyone else has done this before? I have an iphone 6+ and honestly would just like to block one of the other members on my plan but I don't think that is an option??? Also, I am the account admin.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: suspend/reconnect service iphone6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steph.DeLong, we trust that those family problems will work themselves out for you. You have the option of temporarity suspending your line for short and long periods of time up to 90 days. There is no fee to suspend your line when doing it online at My Verizon:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/

For more information regarding your option to suspend your line, click:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Steph_DeLong
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just to verify there is no short time limit of when I can reconnect it, right?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

no short term time limit, max 90 days at a time, 180 days total in a year.

as account admin, you can suspend any of the lines in your account.

there is no fee.

You have option to suspend with no billing or with billing.  With no billing, no new charges while suspended, but contract dates get extended.  With billing, regular charges due, but contract dates stay the same. 

0 Likes