the speakerphone volume is barely audible..nowI can barely hear the person on the phone with the speaker phone off...what gives?
Faust

My iphone 6 plus speaker phone is barely audible..now I can barely hear a person with the speaker phone off ..help?  the vloume is turned up to maximum

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the speakerphone volume is barely audible..nowI can barely hear the person on the phone with the speaker phone off...what gives?
Weth
Legend

Any liquid damage?

Phone one is still under Apple's 1 year warranty if not damaged in anyway.  I would take it to an Apple Store if one is nearby for the best service and least hassle. 

0 Likes
Re: the speakerphone volume is barely audible..nowI can barely hear the person on the phone with the speaker phone off...what gives?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Faust,

We want to make sure everything works the way it should for you! Just to clarify, is the issue when using speakerphone or when the speakerphone is off? Have you tried restarting the phone to see if that makes any difference? Do you have any sort of case on the phone?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes