today at 8am est my card was charged but when checking order status it saids expected ship date not available at this time and it also saids we received your order and it is in process . payment not taken yet
chriss2633
Enthusiast - Level 3

today at 8am est my card was charged but when checking order status it saids expected ship date not available at this time and  it also saids we received your order and it is in process . payment not taken yet 

but card was charged full amount and i havent gotten anything else been checking for update all day and got nothing i did order iphone 6 plus at 3:01am and everything went through and i was finsihed at 3:06am

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: today at 8am est my card was charged but when checking order status it saids expected ship date not available at this time and  it also saids we received your order and it is in process . payment not taken yet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chriss2633,

I know how exciting it is to have all the information on the new phone. I did send you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that message? Looking forward to hearing back from you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes