trying to set up voice mail on 6 plus. when I touch voice mail it immediatly calls voicemail ask for mailbox
jmpsd

Setting up voice mail on a 6 Plus. Tap voicemail, it calls asks for mailbox # to leave a message or press # for your mailbox. Enter my mailbox number and it tells me it's an invalid #.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trying to set up voice mail on 6 plus. when I touch voice mail it immediatly calls voicemail ask for mailbox
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmpsd-

Congratulations on your new iPhone! I myself own the same model and I love all the features it has to offer. I am sorry to hear your voicemail is not working as it should. Let's gather some information before providing the best resolution. What kind of phone you had before and were you able to access your voicemail? Please dial *86 Send from your iPhone and let me know if it lets you access your Voicemail.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes