unable to connect to data in WIFI or LTE mode
Rayth

I was on Tango yesterday at 5pm with no issues. a hour later was unable to connect to internet with app store, safari, yahoo, Disney, etc. I called tech support we tried reset of internet settings no worky. I tried in WIFI mode and LTE no worky. Powered off and tech support reset cell phone line still no worky. Then tried reset WIFI modem still no worky. I finally turned off VPN service something I had never used before was modified with new software update and everything worked even though I had been using the new update for over a week with no problems with VPN mode turned on. Strange gremlins in this new VPN virtual privacy network software now has to be off for me to link to internet where before it was working with it on hmmm call me paranoid but how did it work before and then one day no worky unless off?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: unable to connect to data in WIFI or LTE mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I regret to learn of the issues with connecting to the internet Rayth! It seems like you've completed a fair share of troubleshooting. Allow me to handle it from here! I just sent you a follow request, please follow me back and send a private message with this information.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes