verizon global service
Elmos2

I signed up for verizon global(again) and again i cannot get it to work, no phone, no internet zip, the verizon global help people are pretty useless anyone know how to get it to work?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: verizon global service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to keep you connected while far from home, Elmos2. I regret the dealy as I understand the importance. Where are you travelling? Have you turned on roaming features via Settings>Cellular? Does the phone give any sort of errors when calling?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
edwardanytime

I am experiencing the same frustration with Verizon global support. Signed us for it, but now in Curacao and cannot make call. SOS is all that shows in my signal meter & can't make land line call without costing $1.95 minute !!!! Help before I really loose contact to home.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your visit shouldn't be hampered with these errors, edwardanytime.  What is the make and model of the phone you are using? Running a quick search of the SOS error, I came across these steps if your device is a Blackberry device. http://spr.ly/6582ByHxG I apolgize in advanced, if this is not your device.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes