voicemail password not working
Crazyboypsycho

Hello I have an issue with my voicemail on my iPhone 5c. It will not let me in my voicemail and it keeps stating that's my password is wrong when I never changed it, I even went on settings I went to phone settings and tried to change it from there but no luck, keeps saying unable to change password please try again later. Please help me out Someone I would really appreciate it and thanks sooo much

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: voicemail password not working
mama23dogs
Legend

Your voicemail password is set at the carrier, you can't change it is you don't know it.

call customer service to verify you account and they can reset the password for you.

0 Likes
Re: voicemail password not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't want you to be missing any important voicemails, Crazyboypsycho. Let's get to work on this ASAP. How long have you been having issues with getting into the Voicemail? Can you please go into Settings, General, Reset, and select Reset Network Settings. This will keep all of your information in the phone (pictures, videos, music, contacts, and apps). Once you have completed this step you will need to re-enter in the wi-fi password if you have the device set up to connect to wi-fi at all. Then please re-test the voicemail. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes