voicemail won't work
druble

Can anyone help me with my voicemail?  I'm able to record my greeting just fine and I can play it back but when someone calls me they aren't able to leave a message cause the voicemail never picks up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
druble,

You've come to the right place for help! Being able to get voice mail messages is definitely important so I completely understand your concern.

Is this a new account? Has your voice mail worked before? Is your phone ringing when receiving these calls? Are you seeing the missed call on your phone?

Have you checked to make sure you have not accidentally enabled call forwarding? Dial *73 and press Send. Wait for confirmation beeps/message and end the call. Retest and see if the calls are picked up by the voice mail.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: voicemail won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
druble,

You've come to the right place for help! Being able to get voice mail messages is definitely important so I completely understand your concern.

Is this a new account? Has your voice mail worked before? Is your phone ringing when receiving these calls? Are you seeing the missed call on your phone?

Have you checked to make sure you have not accidentally enabled call forwarding? Dial *73 and press Send. Wait for confirmation beeps/message and end the call. Retest and see if the calls are picked up by the voice mail.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes