when can new iphone be preordered
Dougkb45

Just wondering when the new iphones can be pre-orderd

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when can new iphone be preordered
rcschnoor
Legend

As soon as Apple makes an announcement of when it will be released, when it will be available for pre-order and what price it will be.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

rcschnoor wrote:

As soon as Apple makes an announcement of when it will be released, when it will be available for pre-order and what price it will be.

Please don't tell it is that time of year AGAIN!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dougkb45, I have been anticipating the Apple device myself. Due to the market being so competitive, we have not receive any word as of yet on new Apple phones. Once Apple announces the details of the new iPhone we will make sure our customers are aware. You can also sign up to receive notification of new promotions and devices via email. I have supplied a link to the steps of signing up. https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/

Rodney_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes