when go to Phone,then Contacts..it shows the right number..but my wife's name..is there a way to get it to display my name not hers..
JeannieBill

WE just got new iPhone 6s and kit shows her name in contacts beside the number of the phone. On her iPhone 5s that was mine,it shows that it is hers now like it should.i know there is an easy way to fix it but so far not having any luck..thanks for any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when go to Phone,then Contacts..it shows the right number..but my wife's name..is there a way to get it to display my name not hers..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JeannieBill-

Congrats on your new iPhone 6S! That is a great phone I personally love. I trust we can find the best solution to your concern, rest assured. To confirm we are on the right direction, are you wanting to edit your name under your wife's contact list?  If so, you may click on Edit to change it under your name. Please keep me posted if this is what you are trying to achieve.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: when go to Phone,then Contacts..it shows the right number..but my wife's name..is there a way to get it to display my name not hers..
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your phone signed into her Apple account?

0 Likes