when i see a text message with 000-123-4567 (eg) how do i find what number iit is from
netti1227

im confused when i look at my usage messages there is text messages but no phone number. it will be as an example 000-007-1522 (not a real number) i am trying to see who the caller is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: when i see a text message with 000-123-4567 (eg) how do i find what number iit is from
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

netti1227 - We want you to know where all of your messages come from. I'm here to help. Usually 4-6 digit numbers text messages are from a service you may have signed up for through a business or an alert from a Social Media (SM) outlet. Oftentimes, the owner of the number will be promoting something from their business or relaying a message to you from the SM network. You can typically stop these alerts by replying with the message STOP, QUIT or END.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: when i see a text message with 000-123-4567 (eg) how do i find what number iit is from
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It could be a short code to Facebook or some other website. Have you tried an Internet search for the number?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

netti1227 - We want you to know where all of your messages come from. I'm here to help. Usually 4-6 digit numbers text messages are from a service you may have signed up for through a business or an alert from a Social Media (SM) outlet. Oftentimes, the owner of the number will be promoting something from their business or relaying a message to you from the SM network. You can typically stop these alerts by replying with the message STOP, QUIT or END.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
netti1227

ty for your response will look into it

0 Likes