$100 promotional gift card 2020 black friday FAIL
rrbklyn

Black friday 2020 I signed up for FIOS services, with an offer of $100 gift card attached. Whoops, not right away! I must wait 3 months to claim this, so I promptly set a reminder with google home. Low and behold google reminded me and on feb13 2021 a big button that said REDEEM YOUR REWARD appeared under my account, which I promptly hit. After "confirming" my email and going through some other nonsense, I was given choice whether to receive my card electronically or by mail. Right away I had a thought in the back of my head "yeah right I will not let that get lost in mail, nope! I am getting it RIGHT NOW" so i hit the button that said ELECTRONICALLY after what a thank you screen popped up saying that I will receive my card via US MAIL within 30 days. WHAAAT the...@#$%?! well 30 days passed and nothing. Went to online chat and I was told not to worry everything is fine!! JUST WAIT! then another 30 days later STILL NO CARD. But I got AN EMAIL: HEY IDIOT? DONT FORGET TO CLAIM YOURT REWARD! This will expire 4/15!! Smash that giant REDEEM button now!! Where the heck is the button? its not there. Another chat and now the dude is telling me to call the REWARDS TEAM. Allright! Let's call them! On hold for 20 minutes no answer...have to go on with my life but no worries VERIZON FRIENDS  I WILL BE CALLING AND ASKING AGAIN!! Oh no, I will not let that slide...

0 Likes
Re: $100 promotional gift card 2020 black friday FAIL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi rrbklyn,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes