2 Account numbers
wkwhite

I use to have one account with Verizon. It covered internet, house phone and cell phone. A few months ago they split my house phone to a seperate account number. I could handle that. Just signed in and payed my cell phone, there was a drop down arrow and I could choose my house phone. Now the house phone account is gone. They gave me a number to pay online, but they need the 10 digit account number and I don't have it.  On my account it tells me I have missed a payment, click here to pay your bill and it takes me to the cell phone bill. I don't get it. Just fix it.

0 Likes
Re: 2 Account numbers
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: 2 Account numbers
jonjones1
Legend

@wkwhite wrote:

I use to have one account with Verizon. It covered internet, house phone and cell phone. A few months ago they split my house phone to a seperate account number. I could handle that. Just signed in and payed my cell phone, there was a drop down arrow and I could choose my house phone. Now the house phone account is gone. They gave me a number to pay online, but they need the 10 digit account number and I don't have it.  On my account it tells me I have missed a payment, click here to pay your bill and it takes me to the cell phone bill. I don't get it. Just fix it.

You are or were using “One Bill” the number to call is the wireless side who can get them separated. 1-800-922-0204

i did this for my mother in law since on your phone portion there is an account number as there is on the wireless side. The wireless rep was great in getting them apart. Gave the individual account numbers to me which i needed to port out her service to another company. It also made it easier to get her wireless account upgraded or ported out. 

0 Likes