2YR Contract Changed Without Permission and Chat Rep Can't Fix
barce521

Hello,  I just spent about an hour online with a chat rep that my channel lineup was changed on 6/29 without any permission from me.  I am the only person on the account as I live by myself and was out of the country during that week.  I have tried to change the channel lineup to what was agreed on for my 2 year contract but when he tried to order it on his computer it was charging me for renting my router which I purchased from you recently and was't on the original contract to start with.  I am not sure who gave permission for the change and he couldn't see any changes requested on his side.  I would like to have this changed back to the original agreement. Thank you for your help to rectify the situation.

0 Likes
Re: 2YR Contract Changed Without Permission and Chat Rep Can't Fix
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi barce521,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes