$300 Rebate Scam
Ced871

I ordered my VerizonFIOS in August of 2013.  I have made 5 calls to Verizon since receiving the email in October saying my giftcard is on its way.  Everytime I call they say they can not help me and I have to speak to the rebate department.  Well rebate department tells me EVERY month I have to wait 30 more days.  It has now been 6 months.  Where is my Giftcard????  VERIZON is scamming their customers and I for one am not giving up on getting this card.

Last phone call:  Card mailed out on January 13, 2014, it is now the 29th and I still have not received it.

No contact attempts have been completed by Verizon and everytime no one will pass me through to a manager.  WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

0 Likes
Re: $300 Rebate Scam
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
$300 rebate READ!
Ced871

PREVIOUS SENT TO FORUM on 1/29/14.

I ordered my VerizonFIOS in August of 2013.  I have made 5 calls to Verizon since receiving the email in October saying my giftcard is on its way.  Everytime I call they say they can not help me and I have to speak to the rebate department.  Well rebate department tells me EVERY month I have to wait 30 more days.  It has now been 6 months.  Where is my Giftcard????  VERIZON is scamming their customers and I for one am not giving up on getting this card.

Last phone call:  Card mailed out on January 13, 2014, it is now the 29th and I still have not received it.

No contact attempts have been completed by Verizon and everytime no one will pass me through to a manager.  WHAT A HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY REBATE AND IT IS NOW THE 7TH CONTACTED VERIZON LAST NIGHT AND THEY SAID IT MAILED THIS MORNING... HOW CONVENIENT??? I DONT EXPECT IT BUT I AM PURSUING THIS FURTHER

NOT PLEASED WITH SERVICE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: $300 rebate READ!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please read my instructions above on accessing your private support case and keep all correspondence in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Greg903

I got scammed as well. I ordered online,paid the two months required and today when I looked in to the rebate with a phone call I was informed I got another promotion(bait and switch) I've had verizon wireless for over ten years and have always been happy with the service and I really dig their tv and internet. However over the past couple years I have noticed what I would consider shady business practices. With over $1000 a month or $12,000 annually going to this company,this rebate scam is the proverbial straw for me. . Hello AT&T and Comcast.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Greg903

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we have closed out your private support case. If you need assistance in the future, feel free to create a new thread.
Thank you,
Amanda_M

0 Likes
Rebate
svanvl

I am trying to determine the status of a $200 rebate that was processed last winter. I just spent the last hour and a half on the Verizon customer service phone number, being transferred to four separate people. I would like to contact the Rebate department, but was just told it was closed all Sunday. I cannot figure out how to request assistance for this problem online and cannot waste that amount of time during work hours. Please respond with additional information and how this can be quickly and easily remedied. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Rebate
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi svanvl,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your rebate. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes