$400 Rebate
Cozmo

Not Sure if this is the right channel of communication, but here goes. I recently moved and signed up with a new agreement. Its been 7+ months since, and have yet to recieve a prepaid $400 Visa. What can be done to rectify this?

0 Likes
Re: $400 Rebate
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status of your reward here:

verizon.com/rewards

0 Likes
Cozmo

I cant log in. Says I need an order number. Where can I find that?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

You will need to contact Verizon Support at Contact Us.

0 Likes
Cozmo

found my original order number, but it isnt being accepted.

0 Likes
baileyvows

I just received my $350 prepaid Visa Card. However, I was never able to check the status of my reward on the verizon.com/rewards site. Everytime I entered the User Name/Master Order Number and password/Last Name, it indicated that it could not find a matching record.  I did receive 2 emails to my external email address, 2 post cards in the US mail, 1 automated phone call and a message in my Verizon account that my reward was pending.    It arrived as promosed. One of the postcards I received gave step by step instructions to log in so  I know I entered the information correctly into the verizon.com/rewards site, but it never worked. 

0 Likes
User1963

Hello Lawrence,

I signed up for new service on August 15th and have not received my prepaid Visa cards. I was supposed to receive two prepaid cards and have not received either of them. I have a photo of the original offer. I spoke with customer service agent Stephanie on December 11th, then she confirmed to me that my cards would be sent on December 14 and that I would receive them within 7 to 10 business days. My account has been current and according to the terms, I should have received them 90 days after having service. I am sure that there is a recording of my call to Stephanie on the 11th which will confirm what I've stated here.

Thank you for any assistance that you can provide, and I look forward to your response.image

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi User1963,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes