$400 Visa Ripoff
bootsmom1

I ordered service and installed August 14th at a level required to get the $400 visa. I paid my bill as required. I waited 85 days and inquired online about my Visa.

The online rep said it would be sent the 90th day and that I would have it soon there after.

Now the story is: " You increased your package 2 and 3/4 months ago and it knocked off your card. It now will take another 45 days to get." Maybe? maybe not. You can call us in Jan. 2015 to check if you dont get it.

If you are reading this. Stay away from Fios. Cheating customers is there business.

0 Likes
Re: $400 Visa Ripoff
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi bootsmom,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your giftcard. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
AndyJG

I am also waiting for an update on this subject. I too signed up for a two year Verizon account in August and have not had any information on the Visa 'Sign -up' incentive that was running at that time. Can someone update me please?

0 Likes
bootsmom1

As of about 3 hours there is no update.

I have received another email selling me another service and another email wanting me to refer a friend.

When I talked to a customer service rep., I even offered an option for a service credit in lieu of the Visa. Alas, therir hands are tied by Visa and can't do anything except resubmit paperwork. Apologies, also are not available.

The reps do have agood line however. " I completely understand your frustration". No you don't. You understand how to read a script.

Where does the money go that doesn't get to your customers?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

@AndyJG wrote:

I am also waiting for an update on this subject. I too signed up for a two year Verizon account in August and have not had any information on the Visa 'Sign -up' incentive that was running at that time. Can someone update me please?

Hi AndyJG,

You can check your card status here:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

Or contact Verzon support at Contact Us.

0 Likes
bootsmom1

No one has contacted me today. The post that someone will reach out has been another lie to cover up the truth. 

0 Likes