$50 Amazon Gift Card order
blackgray123

Hello, I signed up for Fios 100mb with a $50 amazon.com gift card promotion in January. However, I have followed all steps but still have not received a gift card. On my home page, I still see the following box, and when I click through it still says will be sent in 1-2 days:

Fios Reward Thanks for registering for your Amazon.com Gift Card. We will email the card in 1-2 days. Check status or Activate card

Reward status: Processing Your reward is now processing! You can expect to receive your $50.00 egift Card card within approximately 30 days. You can log in to this page again at any time to find out when your reward has been sent. It will be mailed to your service address. Your reward is provided in the form of a Verizon Visa Prepaid Card and can be used at retailers, restaurants or online. You can even pay your Verizon bill online at www.verizon.com or www.verizonwireless.com.

0 Likes
Re: $50 Amazon Gift Card order
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi blackgray123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes