$500 gift card promotion
expab

On June 10th, 2018, I entered into a new 2 year contract with Verizon- although I was already a Fios customer, we were month to month on our account.  Before signing up, I was speaking to different representative because I had questions about the $500 gift card promotion.  I must have spoken to at least representative couple weeks before signing the contract and NO ONE (the rep on the phone confirmed that I would receive the gift card) ever told me that by speaking with them that I forfeit the $500 gift card.  

The day I signed the contract, logged into my account to go through the options at the bottom of the screen it stated I would be receiving a $500 gift card.  I wanted to confirm that I was to receive the gift card and good discount because we have been with Verizon since 2009.  

I called customer service today find out the status of the gift card and after being on hold for nearly an hour and hung up once (which will make anyone mad)I was told since the Customer Service Representative "helped" I forfeited the gift card.  Not only am I disappointed, but where is Verizon integretiy especially to their loyal customer who spends hundreds of dollars a month and that's not including my wireless bill with them.  The whole Giga speed promotion is a waste of money and if I knew by talking to a representative would forfeit the card I would have not renewed.  Now, I am planning to switch over.  

0 Likes
Re: $500 gift card promotion
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi expab,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes