Account cancellation ERROR!!!
lucyrivera

I am extremely angry.

Prior to going on vacation I asked to place my account on vacation mood aka temporary suspend until I get back and was told it was taken care of. Came back sept 2 to find out my account was cancelled. On sept 4 they had to set up a new account for me. Was told they are sending me an email to confirm. I asked why is there a technician coming to my home sept 27. Was told to disregard the email that it was just to confirm I am recieving the emails. Then shortly after it says account cancel on the 27th. Ask what did it mean, was told again by the customer representative to disregard because they were calling the technician since I didn’t need one. 

It is now sept 27th and my internet isn’t work (which is the only service I have with Verizon Fios). Called to see what it’s not working and was told my account had been canceled. I told them there’s no way because I just set it up again the 4th. It hadn’t been 30 days and I hadn’t received my first bill yet. So the representative on the 4th cancelled my account for the 27th instead of the technician. Now I have to try and set up a new account all over again.

This is the 3rd time I have to set up a new account for my internet for 2018 because the CSR had cancelled my account twice without my knowledge or constant. 

Who can I speak to about this? Am I responsible for sept 4-27 bill if it hasn’t reached 30 days? None of this was an error on my end. 

0 Likes
Re: Account cancellation ERROR!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lucyrivera,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes