Account has been closed and still no resolution
lcellis2000

I had service for exactly 1 week in May and since then I've gotten numerous bills. After talking with customer service a handful of times I thought we had everything resolved after our last conversation on 10/19/18. It was determined that after all of the credits/debits and adjustments my final bill was to be settled, HOWEVER, they were unable to send me a final bill because the account is closed. THEREFORE, I paid the agreed amount of $97.27 to end this horrific mess. After this I received to account credit emails, and I never received a confirmation of my final payment. Now my account shows a negative balance of $67.27, plus I received a letter from a credit agency on 10/19/18 stating that I'm in collections.  I just want this issue to be closed and done with!!! I spend countless hours on the phone and keep explaining my story and talk to random customer service agents that have no idea what's going on. Why can't they just look at my history??? After reading community forum messages, it seem that the only way to get things escalated to someone who knows what they are doing in this company is to post here. I will NEVER use Verizon in any way ever again in the future if this is the way they treat their customers.

0 Likes
Re: Account has been closed and still no resolution
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lcellis2000,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes