Advertisement of $200 Gift card. Never received
nidhil

Hi,

I would like to talk to someone ASAP since I am moving apartments and I want to decide if I need to break my 2 year contract with Verizon. I had the customer representative on the call claiming that I received $200 redeem email. Which I never did. Now they are saying am too late to redeem since it is expired. How can I redeem something that I never received and how can it expire? I am not going to pay the $200 cancellation fee if am breaking the contract.  I've read almost more than 20 posts on the topic of this gift card that people have complaint either never received or received partially. This is a scam. Can someone call me ASAP.

0 Likes
Re: False Advertisement of $200 Gift card. Never received
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you check your Spam boxes? 

0 Likes
Re: Advertisement of $200 Gift card. Never received
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nidhil,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes