Am I under contract?
SliNat

We've got a bundle with three discounts. One discount ends on 1/4, and two discounts end on 1/6. My mother is the one who talked to the rep two years ago an got the discounts. Now I'm trying to check whether we are in a contract for the pricing. Is there anyway to see that online?

0 Likes
Re: Am I under contract?
jonjones1
Legend

@SliNat wrote:

We've got a bundle with three discounts. One discount ends on 1/4, and two discounts end on 1/6. My mother is the one who talked to the rep two years ago an got the discounts. Now I'm trying to check whether we are in a contract for the pricing. Is there anyway to see that online?

Two ways first check your printed invoice. It will say if your on contract or not.

secondly you check the original email confirmation from two years ago. It would say contract or non contract.

you see it is possible to get non contract pricing with discounts. I am internet only, Fios gave me three discounts over two years ago. $10, $15 which the first came off on year one, and the second amount came off after year two. ($25) however on my gigabyte Verizon gave me a $60 discount that never expires. So you must check your monthly invoices. If you call beware you may be placed on a contract via the rep from Verizon. To be safe constantly state “no contract” and inform the rep you have others listening to your call. 

0 Likes