Amazon Prime/Echo offer
Cobalt4theWin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can anyone confirm that they actually received their Amazon Prime and echo with the promotion they had going on recently. I signed up around Nov 1st, received the email about a month later, and the link didn't work. I've escalated the issue several times, spoken with countless CSRs regarding the issue, and I'm still fighting it. Turns out, apparently the CSR that gave me the offer didn't put it into my plan, which means Verizon probably won't honor it, but I still get the email reminder every couple weeks to "redeem my Amazon Prime and Echo"! A complaint is being submitted against the CSR supposedly, but I didn't even remember her name, so idk how that's supposed to do anything. 

Re: Amazon Prime/Echo offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cobalt4theWin,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes