Amazon Promotion
CAMMIE831

I renewed my contract November 27th which included the Amazon promotion. Dec 29th I got an email saying it was time to redeem same as everybody else. I have been calling since December 29th and hear such **bleep**. What really annoys me is all the reps who told me be by the phone in six hours or one day or two days for a supervisor to call me about this and nobody did. So then I'm calling back again starting all over again same old story with a different customer service rep getting the same an way instead of giving us the Amazon echo is valued at $114 Amazon prime for a year I'm not sure what the cluster that is to Verizon why not just give us a $124 Google home and make this right what really kills me pr all the customer service reps. told me to wait for a call back from a supervisor I never once got a call back and listen to schedules find me to the automated system 

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Promotion
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CAMMIE831

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes