Anybody had pblems returning equipment?
11D_Universe1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been trying to return a set-top box and remove it from my bill for several months. The packing box and return labels are not being sent to me.  Verizon has no record of the order number emailed to me by their system.  This will be the third time I've gone though this process.

I was wondering if anybody else has had to deal with this.  Up until this, I've had no issues with Verizon and the support people have always been nice.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody had pblems returning equipment?
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Screwups once they send you boxes and you return then are common.  Your case sounds different.

Once you do get the boxes tro return your equipement make sure you get receipts, usallly from UPS.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody had pblems returning equipment?
kwmorrow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue. Will be trying for the third time tomorrow. Already had two promises of return labels and boxes but nothing comes. Still being charged. If I try and initiate the return onlinethe system wants to change my existing equipment configuration (that I want to keep) to a plan that costs more so I have to do it over the phone.

Last time I had this type of lousy service I packed all the Comcast boxes up, made the 45 minute drive to a store and closed my account. Might be time to do the same with Verizon. Comcast are offering great Triple Play bundles now. Just knocked on my door last week. I had just signed up for another two years with Verizon but since I had the return of the unused set top box in the account change I feel that at the moment Verizon are in breach of contract and I have every right to cancel if I do not get what I actually ordered.

Come on Verizon, get your act together.

0 Likes