Attention: Lowell McAdam- Just trying to get a common sense solution to my problem.
gene19728
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have tried to talk to many of your customer service reps in ragards to our problem and have received no help. Frankly it exhausting and almost comical at this point as I have copies of all the transcripts. Here is our problem;

We have a severely autistic son who is non verbal but very good with technology. He ordered several foreign language channels and movies as well as a subscription to an NHL package. This happened several times over the coarse of a few months and each time we spoke to your service reps we tried to get the capability of ordering anything through our remote disabled. They were finally able to do this in late October. At which time I asked them to cancel everything he set up and process a creidt to which they refused. Even though no one in my home watches hockey or speaks four different languages. I wish I could. In the transcript I asked them specifically to cancel these programs including the hockey subscriotion yet I am still being billed for the hockey subscription months later. And no credits were processed to my account.

I'm assuming your organization has the capacity to validate that none of these items were even used. And would also hiope that your service reps and managers are empowered to make common sense decisions in regards to situations such as these but apparently not, or this has been our experience thus far. 

I cannot afford to pay for services we have not and do not use. I am not asking for anything for free. Just for someone to please use some common sense here. I will continue to take this as far as I can and share it with our support groups for Autism as well as making a Youtube video so you and your staff can meet me and my autistic son as we plead our case to whomever may decide to watch. I will also pursue any other avenues as they become available such as news and radio shows because this is just plain wrong and the transcripts will show this quite clearly. 

I;m not asking for anything for all the aggravation this has caused. I quite simply want the bill credited for the charges my son inadvertantly initialized. For your consideration anyway. 

0 Likes
Re: Attention: Lowell McAdam- Just trying to get a common sense solution to my problem.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes