Auto-Payment Setup
SanGabriel

When I try to set up auto-payment, I am denied, and get the message: We are currently experiencing difficulties with Automatic Direct Debit enrollment. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. I have been getting this message for the last two weeks now. When I try to set up auto-payment with my gas company and electric company, I've no problems, only with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Auto-Payment Setup
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
billinToo

It is currently 11/13/2014, and I also have been getting this message when trying to update my auto payment settings these past couple of days. It is extremely frustrating being presented with a website which is extremely slow and can't even do anything as basic as let me update my information despite trying 10 times over 2 days. Note to your web developers: cool graphics and loading animations don't mean squat if it takes 5-10 seconds for every page to load and the page doesn't even work after it loads. I would rather the ugliest web site in the world if it means that pages loaded < .5 seconds and I could enter my changes, save, and get out as quick as possible. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi billinToo,

Sorry you are having difficulty updating your auto payment settings. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
karajo1

How do I get this done?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You need to call Verizon and ask for assistance.

0 Likes