Autopay Problems
Astrianna

Received an email today telling me that "Due to a change in your Auto Pay payment method, your account is no longer eligible for the 10 Auto Pay and Paper Free Billing discount, which requires payment by debit card or bank account. 

I've had the same payment configuration for a year and change now. Zero changes. Interests me that somehow this would get triggered in the system.

So I get on a chat with Verizon, only to discover that (1) the first CSO ended the chat on me with not so much as a single reply; and (2) the second CSO had no idea what they were talking about, didn't appear to even understand English, and did an excellent job of copy-pasting the first couple lines of the autopay FAQ to me over and over again.

Thus, but for multiple cases of insipidity, no one from Verizon has been able to tell me why this is occurring 🙂

Hoping that folks on the forums might have run into this before and are able to shed some light.

0 Likes
Re: Autopay Problems
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Astrianna,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes