BE CAREFUL WHEN RENEWING
Cobble1
Enthusiast - Level 2

BE CAREFUL WHEN RENEWING you will lose your discounts......... I renew my service Oct 31, 2018 by chat. I asked if my services would remain the same, Verizon's chat reply was that it would and I would receive even more channels than before. When I first signed up for Fios I was told that my DVR was FREE for life the new agreement didn't reflect that. When I asked I was told to call 1800-837-4966 and i would receive credit. Not only didn't I receive credit but found out my discounts were gone and my service does not now include HBO/MAX channels. I could purchase them for an extra $25. No one told me that if my bundle was aquired before Jan 2010 I didn't need to upgrade and would save money. NO ONE at VERIZON will tell you what all the options are. I FEEL RIPPED OFF. They did give me a $19.99 discount for a year after complaining but I enjoyed this for life or so I thought. DON'T URGRADE YOU WILL BE CHARGED A LOT MORE> SHAME ON VERIZON. If i can cancel I'll switch companies and enjoy a much LOWER BILL

0 Likes
Re: BE CAREFUL WHEN RENEWING
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cobble,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes