BILLING COMPLAINT - Need ACTION ASAP!
MzPlaz

On June 20th I sent the following letter to the complaint department in Lakeland, FL.

Verizon Escalate Department

Attn:  Escalated Manager

RE: Account No. XXX

Good Day,

I am writing with disappointment on a situation that I have been dealing with Verizon now for approximately 13 months.  I have made numerous phone calls and don’t seem to be getting anywhere. 

When I moved in February 2013 to a new address, somehow my Verizon one bill account was split into a Phone Bill account and an internet and Fios bill.  In the midst of this three payments were miss applied.  One payment has been applied correctly in the amount of $325, but the other two have not and every month it shows that I am $917 in arrears.  I have enclosed a spreadsheet of my payments and of the monthly bills and would appreciate if Verizon would do a complete audit of my account so I can see where exactly my payments have been applied.  This is disheartening as I just want it cleared up!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the number above or email at {edited for privacy}.

I have called and chatted a number of times with the billing department, financial department, etc. over the last year and a half and have not gotten ANY response to my letter above.  I am VERY frustrated with Verizon and feel like I have been run around in circles and provided ALL of the information necessary to plead my case.  YET no one calls me back with an update they just close my claim.  Latest claim for the two payments not applied correctly was in October.  I chatted with an agent today and she said the claim was closed.  Still no call or letter.  

I am hearing impaired and at times have difficulty on the phone so I would appreciate a reply via email on the status of this mess!

Thank you,

{edited for privacy}

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: BILLING COMPLAINT - Need ACTION ASAP!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MzPlaz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes