Bad-Customer-Services
BadCustService1

I called Customer Service this morning to ask about the billing question and it turned out to be the most outrageous conversation.  I always think Verizon strive the best to assisted customer in any way they can, but not this {please keep your posts courteous} customer representative.  Most business tries to make their customer happy with their product, but the assistance I got from Verizon this morning is a headache. I will tell my friends and people online how my experienced with this kind of service from Verizon. By the way, I terminated my service by any cost to not ever have to deal with this {please keep your posts courteous}customer representative.

0 Likes
Re: Bad-Customer-Services
koolman2

Yup I agree, I have never seen this kind of customer service. I was transferred 8 times to different customer service and the last one again transferred to the beginning computer assistance. I was charged for different services which I never added. After I removed one service and another services was added automatically. I hate verizon. I will never recomment to get any verizon service to anyone. If you are planning to get one then think a

0 Likes
sabeni

i agree with you 100% the service sucks real bad customer service representatives dont know how to talk to people.

0 Likes
shmkuo

I agreed Verizon's customer service is bad.  I reported my phone line had no dial tone on 6/24, they said the problem would be solved on 6/29. I got a recorded message informing my line was fixed on 6/28. Actually the problem is still there, then I reported that my problem is not solved on 6/28, they said they closed the old ticket and need to reissue a new ticket  of service on 7/2.  I just can't believe they can close a service request when the problem is not solved and endure to see their customer without service for so many days. After speaking with night shift supervisor {edited for privacy}, he promises me to have a technician visit my house to make sure my line is fixed on 6/30. I'll update my status tomorrow to see whether my problem is fixed.

0 Likes
shmkuo

I got my service back after a week of no dial tone. During this difficult week , many thanks to night shift supervisor {edited for privacy}. He worked so patiently and professionally to help me understand situation.  Thanks to {edited for privacy}, technician, he worked hard under the heat between my house and cable station to find out the problem.

0 Likes
Worse customer service I have ever had
westbury56

My TV, Internet, and Phone was shut off for non-payment due Verizon admitting that they did not sending a 1st time bill.

Immediately I paid the bill re-instating the TV and internet but no phone.

The phone has still not been restored after;

Two techs sent to my apartment who spent no less than 4 hours mostly waiting on the their phone for someone to help them, two-on line tech support chats, approaching now 7 hours combined of my cell phone time and techs in my apartment, switching from billing to finance to tech support to every other back and forth you can think of.

As of last night a tech support person told me that it is now in finance's hand and I need to call to get the service turn back on and "here is the reference number."

The saga continues stay tuned.........but if you are a potential Verizon phone user......STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes
frustratedw-VZ
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for VZ Fios at the Garden State Mall with one of the kioks during last X-Mas season. The guy said I was not tied into a contract. Well, I am tied into a 2 year contract - My fault should've read the tiny print, which I did but still can't figure out why I'm tied into 2 years. VZ wants me to pay over $300 to cancel.  I'm totally frustrated and dissatisfied with their customer service. I signed onto My Acct, and saw my bill total, but want to see my bill details, and is asking me for yet another password.  Who has time for all this especially b/c I'm already signed into My Accty - WHY?

And try calling them - you are on hold forever b/f they pick up.  And, of course you have to call during office hours and there goes my lunch hour. They close too early and open too late while most of daytime workers are at work. I will continue to work on canceling my contract and going back to Cablevision.  Being with VZ to save a few $$ is not worth the aggravation and poor their customer service.

Tee52
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spent a useless hour on the phone with VZ this afternoon and all but 15 minutes of that wa son HOLD. I also tried the chat feature which is also useless because they say they cannot help I need to call, then why even have a chat feature. My problem is I signed a 2 year contract in order to save $20 per month. I go online in May to check and see if I am due to expire and it says 6/12, good deal I am safe another year. I go to pay my bill today and it is $20 higher. I am told my promo expired! I explained to the girl that I had a 2 year contract and shoudl get the discount until June 2012, she tells me no it is just a year but you do have a 2 year contract. Now explain why would I agree to a 2 year contract if I was only goning to get a discount for a year? Wouldn't I just take a year contract? I know what I was told when I agreed to a 2 year contract and that was $20 discount for the contract.

I was basically told too bad, you are stuck and have to pay the amount on your bill. Was told there are no more promo's but I could call back in a couple weeks and see. What part of I cannot afford an increase and I agreed to a 2 year contract do these people not understand? It is just a way to rip off customers. We waited 4 years for FIOS to come to our neighborhood and have been happy so far (except for the crappy custoemr service) until today and now I am re-thinking my options for service. I just don't get why they think I would agree to a 2 year contract and only get a discount for 1 year - makes no sense and even the girl on the phone said it did not make sense, but it is that way. My budget is strained now so I may have to just pay my cancellation fee and disconnect FIOS.

VZ really needs to do better at customer service, offer discounts to everyone and not just NEW customers. Disgusted with VZ.

dkwelborn

I got transferred to the philipeans once!!!!  I am cancelling as soon as new service comes in!!!

0 Likes
TS777
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to agree.  Verizon customer service has gone away.  Call 3 or 4 times and you'll get 3 or 4 answers.  Verizon no longer cares about their customer base .. only signing up new accounts.  Whatever happened to loyality?

I'm out shopping ...