Being billed @ $149.97/mo, not @ $74.99 Triple Play Bundle rate as offered
Ramstone1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. After receiving mail nearly every day for months to sign up for FIOS Triple Play at an intro rate of either $74.99 or $79.99/month, I finally did, by telephone. I was told not to be alarmed by the first bill, that it would soon revert to the Triple Play rate, and would be backdated.

--I checked a week after the June 10 install date, and was told that the install order hadn't closed, and I would have to wait a until it did before adjustment could be made.

--I checked back 2 weeks after the install date. Was told there was a technical issue and that it was being referred to IT.

--I waited, and checked again 5 weeks after the install date. Radio silence.

--Week 6, I went into the local Verizon store yesterday, and the representative there looked into my account, apologized, and said there was "nothing I could do for you from here."

It's been nearly six weeks since the original June 10 install date, and no one appears able to successfully bundle my services as I was offered nearly evey day via Verizon direct mail. Right now I only have an apology and a bill that's @ $149.97/month before taxes etc. What's worse is that I seem to no longer have any more recourse from anyone at VZ.

0 Likes
Re: Being billed @ $149.97/mo, not @ $74.99 Triple Play Bundle rate as offered
fedupcompletely

Good luck. I've been a Verizon customer since 2007 or 08, and it took them over 6-7 months to get my bill straight, and I spent hours on the phone. Seems the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing and neither hand has any authority. You just have to keep calling and calling and find the few good employees who figure out what the problem is or are proactive enough to fix it. Also, be prepared to spend 10 minutes just trying to get through their voice mail system. Actually getting connected to a human being is a complex task.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Ramstone

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ramstone, As stated this issue has been resolved in your private support case. Please let us know if you need anything else.

-Mitchell

0 Likes