Beware - Verizon will not honor their Life time agreements if you Switch to Quantum TV
ntantaros
Enthusiast - Level 3

Beware - If you have the free digital adapter deal it is indded NOT free for life as advertised. Anyone looking to "Upgrade" to Verizon Quantum needs to be aware of this.  

A few years ago Verizon had a program that digital adapters where free for life for customers that where with them when they converted from Analog to digital. I was one of these customers. I decided to give their Quantum TV a try, and now am  being charged for the Digital Adapters. When I talked to customer service they said this offer is no longer valid if I upgarded or switched services.  I have switched and upgraded in the past but I still got to keep the Free Digital Adapters for life deal.  This time it is different. 

I am very disappointed in Verizon.  They used to have excellent customer support and I had to wait well over a week to get an answer of No.  I am switching back to Comcast.

0 Likes
Re: Beware - Verizon will not honor their Life time agreements if you Switch to Quantum TV
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Documented in other threads as a mistake.  The digital adapters should remain free.  Note the free DVR are not honored as they won't work in a configuration with VMS(Quantum TV).  You will have to get in contact with Verizon using one of their COntact us options that is listed on each page.  These Verizon is peer to peer.

I think you would do best to call 1-800-Verizon and do so during so called "business" hours.

0 Likes
Re: Beware - Verizon will not honor their Life time agreements if you Switch to Quantum TV
ntantaros
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looked around and can;t find.  Can you send me the link to the other thread.  Still fighting with them.  Keep being told no.  Frustrating. 

0 Likes