Bill is wrong and was lied to about service
Tcj99

When my bill become really high after they stopped waiving the DVr charge (weirdly after 3.5 years) I inquired about bringing down my bill. I was told nothing could be done. Then she came back with another option where she ordered me new service as a new customer and I would get a new box/router and cancel my old service. Was told it was super easy and we would get more channels. I asked if any of my channels would change and if my DVr would stay the same. I was reassured multiple times that that was the case as well as the total being $158 with all taxes in. Well it was a HUGE hassle to change it all and it didn’t work at first. Finally get it all working and we are missing channels that we had previously when I was told we would lose none! Also I can no longer record more than 2 shows at a time - another change that she said would not occur. And to top it off, my bill is higher!!! I’ve called multiple times and finally reached someone to help. She went through all of the documentation and said she would reach back out within 2 days with a solution. It has been a week and no solution. I call back and am told that that is the price for my package which is not what I was told and basically nothing can be done unless I want to upgrade to a higher package!!!! I went through all of this hassle and I’m not even saving money. Everything I was told was a lie and it’s all saved in chat!!!! Please someone help or help with next steps that I can take against Verizon for the blatant lies about service and pricing that are incorrect. 

0 Likes
Re: Bill is wrong and was lied to about service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tcj99,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes