Billed even after cancelling the service
Sanvalys1

Disappointed to see Verizon sending bill even after cancellation of service. I wish Verizon stop such an unethical customer practice. Now I get emails to refer friends, how could I refer others after having such experience with Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Billed even after cancelling the service
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sanvalys1,

Please be aware that this a forum where users help other users. If you wish to speak with a Verizon representative about your issue, then please visit the Support page. For billing questions, please contact Verizon during normal business hours.

0 Likes
Sanvalys1

Hello,

Yes, I am aware that this forum is for helping each other. I posted my experience to help others and caution them about unfair billing practices.

And as usual customer service didn’t  help. Thank you for the directing me to the support.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Sanvalys1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes