Billing Dispute No Support
MsTanner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just upgraded to Quantum TV in November and had a very satisfying conversation with Tim.  He said that since I was upgrading 4 boxes and my modum it would be easier if he sent the Technicians out to do it for me.  He never did mention that I would be paying $99 for the convenience.  This and several other lies he told me prompted me to call and complain to someone at Verizon.  I told her I understood that there was a charge but I was not informed (yes, there was something in the email that I didn't pay much attention to).  Don't they record these conversations?  Anyway, the lovely lady from customer service said she would check with her supervisor and call me back within a few hours.  This was December 15th or so.  Gee she hasn't called back yet and the link on the bill pay pager "Dispute a Bill" doesn't work.

Yes, I paid the bill in full but I am not happy AT ALL!  What the heck kind of customer service is that??

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute No Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MsTanner,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
MsTanner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry, folks, I guess I am not really sure how this works.  I got an email today (1/12) telling me of a response to my post.  I have had no contact from anyone regarding my post until this.  What am I missing?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Was this a reply from the eCenter concerning your issue, or simply a message telling you that someone had replied to your forum post?

0 Likes
MsTanner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

From "Community Mailer" that my topic recently received a reply.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MsTanner,

We have let the team know that you are still awaiting a reply.

0 Likes
MsTanner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My issue was resolved today satisfactorily.  Thank you for your help.  I am happy.

0 Likes