Billing Dispute Unresolved after 2 months .. need help - Customer Complaint
Verizon9992

I signed up for a Black Friday special for $109.99 bundle in November.  Fortunately I kept a screenshot of the confirmation, as well as transcripts of a chat where I informed the rep that I signed up for this deal.   

For reasons unknown .. I suspect a rep I was chatting with overwrote my order while attempting to sign me up for a different 'deal' .. the amount billed was $140.99, $30 per month more than it should have been.  I have spent many hours on chat and made 3 separate telephone calls speaking to the "back office" and supervision.   On the last two calls, I was given a credit for the Dec & Jan billing periods but they have yet to resolve the contract monthly bill amount.  I have been told twice now that an exception would be submitted and my contract terms would be updated, with the most recent call on 1/15.  I just called again today (1/28) and someone is supposed to call me back, I suspect that is not going to happen.   I advised that I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if it is not resolved after this phone call.  They provided me with a general address in Trenton NJ where I can send a complaint but I have little hope there will be any response.

I am very frustrated with the complaint process and the lack of options to escalate issues that are not being resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute Unresolved after 2 months .. need help - Customer Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Verizon999,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes