Billing Dispute
RoyFoo

Hi

My Verizon account has been closed since April 20th, 2015. Verizon Notification on cancellation was emailed to me on April 21st. The equipments were returned to Verizon via Verizon's prepaid UPS label on April  24th. Verizon acknowledgement of equipment received via email was received my me on April 30th, 2015.  Verizon billings in May and June showed that a credit is due  to me for the amount of $111.11.

Beginning  in July 2014, Verizon began sending billings to me stating that I owed them money.  I called Verizon billing department on Aug 13th and I was told that I had requested a re-activation. This is outrageous! I have no contact with Verizon between  June  and Aug 13th.  I was also out of the country  from early July to mid August.  I have not and could not have  given Verizon or any of your representative permission to re-activate my account.  How do you re-activate this account when I don’t even possess any Verizon’s  equipment? I consider this “re-activation “  on my account as fraud.

I have spoken to three  different Verizon representatives on  August 13th, August 26th and August 27th and I have been told that  the situation is being addressed and a response will be provided to me . The first two calls  left me unconvinced nor confident that efforts will be made to correct the situation.  The third call  on Aug 27th fared a lot better. She assured me the situation will be corrected and will call me personally in two and a half weeks . Call was never received!

It’s been almost  six months since I terminated my Verizon service and I still have not received my money owed by Verizon. Instead, I found myself having to deal with nuisance,  unethical and deceitful  behavior  from Verizon.

I appreciate and expect Verizon to correct the situation and I also expect Verizon to pay me back the $111.11 owed to me.

Your prompt action is most appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes