Billing Dispute
anon07292016
Enthusiast - Level 1

I refuse to make yet another phone call to Verizon. Would a moderator please assist in a support case? 

I had service for all of three days after FOUR missed appointments and multiple calls and chats with tech support. I cancelled the service when it became apparent the speed could not handle my workload. The tech got it connected on a Fri and I cancelled the following Mon. Needless to say, I am disputing the $39.98 that shows as past due. I should not have to pay anything but I will pay for the three days before I canceled. Thank you.

Re: Billing Dispute
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi anon07292016,

It sounds like you've already spoken with Verizon support about the technical issues that you experienced, but not necessarily about the billing dispute. If that is the case, then please contact Verizon support by following the instructions on the Support page. For billing issues, please be sure to contact Verizon during normal business hours.

If you have already contacted Verizon support about your billing issue, then please reply here to let us know whether or not they were able to resolve your issue. Thanks!

0 Likes
anon07292016
Enthusiast - Level 1
Yes I have spoken with them in regards to the billing dispute. I followed the instructions on the support page and the chat box popped up as an option, after spending far too long trying to resolve it the chat person said sorry since the account is closed I can't help you. What? I made that clear from the beginning so why did the chat option even come up? No address or email option only chat or phone. The chat person told me I have to call. Every time I call I am on hold or hace to go through an exhaustive series of options only to be placed hold and then bounced around again. So I need either a mailing address, an email address or some online way of resolving this dispute! Please and thank you.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi anon07292016,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.