Billing Issue
simon01

It all started on January 20th, when I called Verizon and I singed up into a new plan. After I was done talking on the phone with a very friendly employee I received a confirmation email with an “Order Preview” and a “Billing Estimate”. Everything looked fine until I received the new invoice in Feb 2014, the invoice was completely wrong from what I was quoted. I called in, explained my situation for around an hour and the problem was fixed and I was told everything will be billed correctly next month.

Next month the bill was wrong again, and I called again and explained my situation, the employee on the phone told me I was wrong and I should pay what the bill says, I told her that I would like to talk to her supervisor, she told me I can't, I asked her if I can talk to another department that could help me, she told me no and I can call back. I asked her if I can send her my quote I received from Verizon, she told me no and she doesn't care.

I was shocked, I am a paying customer and I would just get billed what I was quoted. I don't ask for a better or faster service for the same price.

I called back later that day and I talked to very nice person who helped me and fixed the issue, her name was Lisa {edited for privacy}, she gave me her email address and I forwarded her my quote from Verizon, she also got her manager involved and she told me it could take one or two billing cycle until the problem is getting fixed. Next month, Lisa fixed the problem manually again.

I talk every month since February a couple of hours every month to Verizon, this is getting so old and frustrating.

I like the service and there product but this is unexceptional. Today is the 19th of May and I logged in to see if the invoice has been corrected but it is still wrong. I tried to reach Lisa but she is probably very busy or on vacation, I left her manager a voicemail, I hope she gets the problem fixed and calls me back.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi simon01,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we have not heard back from you, we are now closing out this private support case. Please feel free to post on your original thread if you have any additional questions or concerns. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes