Billing Issue
Jaime00

My landlord wanted an old unused Verizon box removed from the side of the house, since I was the only one that had a Verizon account he was told I had to call. I called and made it perfectly clear that I had no problem with my service and I was only calling because my landlord wanted the extra box removed. Verizon told me that since I was the only one with their service the call would have to be connected to my account. When your technician came he managed to disconnect my service for a few hours. I contacted Verizon again that night to make sure that I would not get charged because your technician told me that someone is getting a big bill for this. When I spoke with Verizon via chat I was told yet again that I would not be charged. I was told this by 2 different online agents. When I checked my bill this evening there is a $180 charge. When I contacted online chat I was told nothing they can do it is a valid charge, when I called the 800 number I was told that I should not have been charged for the call my landlord should have but Verizon cannot remove the charge and I should just give the bill to my landlord since it should have been for him. Your customer service has surpassed all levels of incompetence and unprofessionalism that I previously did not think was possible. Verizon has basically told me Oops we know you are not supposed to be billed for that but we cant charge your landlord because he is not an account holder so you go get the money back.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes