Billing Issue
thduke7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was a Verizon user and had major issues with my service.  I had all of my HD channels not working for 6 months and intermittent WI-Fi access for 6 months as well.  Every time I called Verizon for help, they tried to upsell me on the next best thing.  I finally agreed as I was getting nowhere.  Over 10 hours on the phone with no results.  When I upgraded, I had even worse service and finally decided to end service with Verizon.  I paid my last bill, returned my equipment and received a bill for the next months services, which I chose not to pay.  Tried calling Verizon many times with no luck on anyone who could help.  Didn't pay and they ehave now sent my remaining balance to a collection agent who calls me every day.  When they call, they ask me to verify my last 4 of my social security and my address.  I agree to talk about the issue, but will not supply this information and they then hang up.  When I called Verizon again, they said I had to talk to the Collection Agent.  This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life.  Run away fast!!!

Re: Billing Issue
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi thduke7,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes