Billing Problem and Support Problem
kcturner123

First I would like to say that I really wish you would bring back email as a support option. Online chat does not provide sufficient space to adequately explain a problem. I tried phone support today and was transfered to sales when I was supposed to be on hold, then transfered to Verizon Wireless support instead of back to Verizon Residential, and finally I dropped when I was supposed to be on hold.

My billing problem started over a month ago when my Verizon Residential account was moved to the new billing system. I received a bill that did not included my Verizon Wireless charges even though I was supposed to be enrolled in One Bill. I inquired about this and was informed that the new system did not support One Bill and that I was no longer enrolled. My Verizon Residential bill was automatically deducted from my checking account for the amount show on the bill. So, I contacted Verizon Wireless support about paying my wireless bill and was informed that I was enrolled in One Bill and that my wireless bill was paid by Verizon Residential. I had Verizon Wireless support unenroll me from One Bill on their side. Now I just got my new Verizon Residential bill and it includes charges for my wireless account, but not just for the one month I owe. My new bill has two months worth of charges. I should only be charged for the one month that the Residential paid and the second month should be billed to me from Verizon Wireless. This is the kind of mess I would expect from Comcast, not Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Problem and Support Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kcturner123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes